Sean Bean graced Reddit’s “Ask Me Anything” section to answer questions from the unwashed masses. Here are some of the top things we learnt about him.
1) If This Whole Ebola Business Becomes A Thing, Sean Bean Will Probably Approach It With The Right Attitude
2) This Is His Favourite Lord Of The Rings Scene:
It’s when Aragon and Boromir discuss where they’re from in Lothlórien.
3) Lord Of The Rings Also Has His Favourite Death Scene
4) And This Seems To Be His Favourite GOT Scene
(Bean mentions that the scene is with Bran, but unless it was filmed and cut out of the final version of the episode, it actually seems to have been with Cat).
5) Probably The Best Authority On The Subject Thinks Boromir > Ned Stark
He also believes that Robert is more useful in battle than Aragon.
6) If His Character Doesn’t Die He Doesn’t Remember The Role
7) Him And The Rest Of The Cast Kicked Around His Decapitated Head From Game Of Thrones “Like A Football“
8) Ali Larter Is The Best Smelling Actress He’s Worked With
She apparently smells “like honey and flowers“.
9) He Has A Pretty…Cavalier Approach To Apologies
Seriously, not only did he call him a traitor, he tried to rob the poor guy. Probably something that deserves more just a delegated apology.
…and what did Jon Snow do to him…?
10) He’d Like To Modify The Famous “One Does Not Simply…” Statement
When it was pointed out that Frodo and Sam pretty much did just walk into Mordor he noted “It’s ’cause they’re so small“.
11) Mr. Bean Should Be Afraid
Hell, anybody with the last name Bean should probably be concerned.
12) Him And Nicolas Cage Had A Funeral For A Prehistoric Cave Bear Skull
13) He Almost Died…While Filming For A Show Where He Doesn’t Die…
14) Sean Bean Likes Food
Like, Really Likes Food
Seriously, The Man Is Obsessed
They Should Really Have Had Him Play A Hobbit
I’m Not Sure You Understand – We Counted – 17% Of His Responses Related To, Or Mentioned Food In Some Way Or Another
You should also consider staying in touch: